About the Course
Conducted in English, this course prepares social change agents to help solve conflicts, develop leadership strategies and manage people, businesses and sustainable environments.
The course features theoretical classes and practical workshops that help develop effective leadership skills in understanding and dealing with the inconscientized emotions, intentions and values that have a negative impact on personal and professional activities.
The course is intended for those who are looking to improve their work environments and professional and personal lives. The skills learned here will help students to motivate and influence people and society in an ethical and positive way.
Who should do this post-grad course?
Sobre o Curso
Ministrado em inglês, o curso prepara agentes de mudança social para ajudar a solucionar conflitos, desenvolver estratégias de liderança e gerir pessoas, negócios e ambientes sustentáveis.
O curso conta com aulas teóricas e oficinas práticas que auxiliam no desenvolvimento de habilidades efetivas de liderança para entender e lidar com as emoções, intenções e valores inconscientes que impactam negativamente nas atividades pessoais e profissionais.
O curso é destinado a quem busca melhorar seu ambiente de trabalho e vida profissional e pessoal. As habilidades aprendidas aqui ajudarão os alunos a motivar e influenciar as pessoas e a sociedade de maneira ética e positiva.
A quem se destina
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT – Post Graduation in English
Preencha o formulário abaixo para receber mais informações sobre este curso.
Método | Method
por que fazer
Benefits | Benefícios
- Improve your Health and Psychological Balance
- Develop your career
- Manage conflicts
- Social Responsibility
- Enjoy Good Action
- Become a Social Change Agent
- Better Communication
- Increase your productivity and income
“After this program, I have more understanding, emotional strength and confidence in managing conflicts.”
“This educational method that facilitates a deep study of the human being is very interesting and innovative.”
“I improved in my work abilities, specifically in my teamwork skills and providing improved assistance and support to my colleagues, all while overcoming barriers in communication through my extensive development in the English language.”
- Analytical Trilogy’s Fundamental Principles of Human Pathology
- Emotional Competence and Exercising True Power in Leadership
- The New Science of Energetics, Health and Leadership
- Spiritual Leadership
- Sociotherapy and Disinverted Economics
- The Pathology of the American Mentality and its Influence on the World
- The Science of Healthy Relationships
- Research and Teaching Methodology
- Therapeutic Workshops
Become a social change agent
Practical: Apply your learning immediately
International: Study with teachers and students from around the world
Faculty | Corpo Docente
- Cláudia Bernhardt de Souza Pacheco. Psychoanalyst and Writer since 1976. Vice-President of SITA – Sociedade Internacional de Trilogia Analítica. She composes the Editorial Board of Revista de Psicanálise Integral (Integral Psychoanalysis Magazine) published by Editora Proton. Founder and President of Associação STOP a Destruição do Mundo (Association STOP the Destruction of the World) with head office in Brazil and Paris, presiding over several events in Europe and Brazil. She organized and directed International Congresses of Analytical Trilogy. In 1983, she founded, and directed, until 1988, together with Dr. Norberto Keppe, the ISAT – International Society of Analytical Trilogy, in New York. In 1990, she founded the Institut Supérieur de Psychanalyse Intégrale – École Norberto Keppe, based in Paris, with branches in London, Lucca, Moscow, Stockholm, Helsinki and Lisbon, in order to give lectures and courses on the work of its inspirer. She idealized and published the scientific-cultural newpaper “Savoir c’est Pouvoir”, distributed for several years in Paris and other French cities. Graduate in Psychology from Universidade São Marcos, she is trained in psychoanalysis by Dr. Norberto Keppe at SPI – Sociedade de Psicanálise Integral. She accomplished internships in the Psychosomatic Medicine Sector of Hospital das Clínicas da Universidade de São Paulo, which was managed by Prof. Norberto Keppe and Prof. Edmundo Vasconcelos. She defended her PhD thesis before the SPI about Freud and Psychoanalysis. She taught as a guest teacher at the City University of New York, and at New York University. As a result of her 29 years of research and 24 years of psychoanalytic work, attending clients of the whole world, she has written several books, including the best seller Healing through Consciousness – Theomania and Stress, already published in nine languages, and articles on psycho-socio-pathology, translated into English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Finnish, Swedish and Spanish. Author and coauthor of more than 12 book titles addressing the themes of psycho-socio-pathology and psychosomatic medicine. She graduated in the Psycho-Socio-Pathology Graduate Course from Instituto Keppe e Pacheco in partnership with Instituto Nacional de Pós-Graduação.
- Fabrizio Biliotti. Psycho-socio-therapist from the Norberto Keppe School of Psychoanalysis. Postgraduate in Education Applied to Musical Performance. Graduated in Political Science and International Relations from Università degli Studi di Siena (Italy, 1996) and graduated in Music from Centro Universitário do Sul de Minas (2018). He is currently a teacher at the Millennium Language Institute and in the postgraduate courses at Faculdade Trilógica Keppe and Pacheco.
- João Leo Pinto Lima. Master in Philosophy from Universidade Federal do ABC. Post-graduate in Psycho-socio-pathology from Instituto Keppe & Pacheco and Instituto Nacional de Pós-Graduação. Bachelor, Licensed and Psychologist from PUC/Campinas. Further Studies on Perspectives of Contemporary Philosophical Thought from PUC/Campinas. Further Studies on Introduction to Freud’s Thought, Melanie Klein, Analytical Relationship and Form from Sociedade Brasileira de Psicanálise de São Paulo. Further Studies on Current Aspects of Psychoanalysis, Social and Educational Psychology from PUC/Campinas. Specialization in Integral Psychoanalysis, with clinical practice in New York and London. Complementary Studies on Henri Bergson’s Thought from USP. Complementary Studies on Future Consciousness, Values and Anticipation from University of Turku, Finland. Complementary Education in English Language from FATRI Faculdade Trilógica Keppe & Pacheco. International Translator and Interpreter. Author of Chapter “Psychodrama” of book Alienating Psychotherapies (Proton Publishing House). Autor of Chapter “Stop a Destruição da Educação” of book Stop a Destruição do Mundo. Author of several scientific articles in Psicanálise Integral Journal, Trilogia and Trilogy Newspapers, as well as other publications. English and Portuguese proofreader for Proton Publishing House.
- Sari Hannele Koivukangas Master’s degree in Science from University of São Paulo (2022). Master’s degree in Science from Turku University, Finland (1999). Post-graduate degree in Conflict Management from Faculdades Trilógicas Keppe & Pacheco (2020). Environmental Management Degree from UNIP (2018). 25 years experience teaching with Keppe’s Trilogical Psycholinguistic Method. Translator of books on the science of Analytical Trilogy and writer of three children’s books based on Analytical Trilogy. Volunteer at the STOP the Destruction of the World Association.
- Richard Jones. Psychoanalyst, Creator of the STOP Radio Network, Broadcaster, English Teacher. Richard has vast in professional communications, many of them dedicated to radio and television. He is the host and producer of the Thinking with Somebody Else’s Head podcast, based on the science of Analytical Trilogy, and creator of the STOP Radio Network. He is a certified psychoanalyst from ISAT (International Society of Analytical Trilogy). He is a popular teacher and workshop leader at Millennium, the Language Center of the Trilogical Colleges.
- Susan Berkley. Certified psychoanalyst from ISAT (International Society of Analytical Trilogy). More than 40 years experience as a media professional. Signature voice of Citi, AT&T. Founder, GreatVoice.com where she has helped launch many hundreds of successful VO careers. Author of books, Speak to Influence: How to Unlock the Hidden Power of Your Voice and Voice-Over Success Secrets. Professor at The Keppe & Pacheco and Nossa Senhora de Todos os Povos Trilogical Colleges in Brazil and online.
- Carlos César Soós. Mining Engineer from the Polytechnic School of the University of São Paulo. He has Specialization in Management of Psycho-Socio-Pathology (Conflict Management) by INPG – National Postgraduate Institute. International lecturer. Writer of books about Energetics. Reseracher and professor at The Keppe & Pacheco and Nossa Senhora de Todos os Povos Trilogical Colleges. Co-inventor of Keppe Motor technology.
Construa o novo Brasil conscientizando as inversões de valores que destroem o meio ambiente e o ser humano.