This therapeutic online course is based on the book written by Claudia Bernhardt de Souza Pacheco, which lays out the foundations of the science of Analytical Trilogy developed by Brazilian psychoanalyst Norberto Keppe. In this course, we study the causes, interrelationships and treatment of psychological and social illness based on the latest discoveries in psychoanalysis, metaphysics and science.
Doing this course will help you answer several practical questions:
• Why do we get sick and how can we truly cure ourselves?
• Why is it so difficult to do what is good and necessary?
• How can we deal with the destructive feeling of envy that dominates humankind?
• Why at times does it nothing seem to go right in our lives?
• Why do some people annoy us more than others and how to deal with that?
• How to understand the influence of God and other spiritual forces in our lives?
• And the end of the day, what is the purpose of your life?
Integrating knowledge from theology, philosophy, biology, physics, social science, metaphysics and the arts, this course offers excellent learning for anyone seeking to become a change agent in our neurotic society and work towards a healthier humanity.